Online session formats
- Paper presentations: Research-based presentations of 15 minutes (plus 10 minutes for questions and discussion). Research-based presentations are expected to be results-oriented and based on data collection and robust methodology.
- Teaching-oriented presentations: 10‑minute presentations on teaching-related designs, development or experience followed by 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
- Symposia: 90‑minute sessions, typically with 3–4 papers totalling a maximum of 60 minutes followed by a 30‑minute discussion moderated by a chairperson.
- Workshops: A workshop (90 minutes) should actively involve participants in activities, discussions or exchange of knowledge and experiences.
- Themed discussions: To discuss the intriguing conference questions and thus fully engage all conference participants, we are currently inviting speakers to moderate lively exchanges of perspectives.
- All sessions will be scheduled live via Zoom Webinar/Meetings. Also, all sessions will be recorded and made available to registered delegates after the conference (consents were granted during registrations for EATAW 2021).
- A networking platform will be available for informal meetings during the breaks and after the scientific programme.