- The registration for EATAW 2021 will open on March 15, 2021.
- By registering for the conference, you agree to the EATAW Code of Ethics.
- Please note that all conference presenters (author teams) need to register by April 30, 2021 (early-bird registration, either standard two-day registration or doctoral student rate – see below).
EATAW 2021 registration options
|Early bird||April 30, 2021|
|Regular||June 10, 2021|
|Late||July 8, 2021|
Rates excluding VAT apply to payers (institutions or companies) based in other EU countries and registered for VAT, and also to all delegates from third (non‑EU) countries. EU‑based institutions/companies registered for VAT are liable for VAT under the reverse‑charge procedure.
Registration fees excl. VAT
|Two-day registration||50 €||65 €||80 €|
|Doctoral students||30 €||45 €||–|
|Single day||–||40 €||50 €|
Registration fees incl. VATRates including 21% VAT apply to all delegates from the Czech Republic and EU‑based individuals/institutions/companies, who are not registered for VAT.
|Two-day registration||61 €||79 €||97 €|
|Doctoral students||37 €||55 €||–|
|Single day||–||49 €||61 €|
Registration fees include:
- Attendance at live online conference sessions and keynotes
- Access to on-demand conference presentations and posters
- Post-conference access to recorded conference sessions and keynotes (only two-day registration and doctoral students)
- Book of Abstracts (pdf)
- Networking opportunities
- Single day registration does not include post-conference access to recorded sessions and keynotes.
- All fees are listed in EUR and all payments must be made in EUR.
- To be eligible for the doctoral student fee, applicants are required to produce documentary evidence of their status, which they will need to submit on the day of registration as an e-mail attachment to email@example.com.
Cancellation and refund policy
- If you wish to transfer, change, or cancel your registration, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All types of registrations are transferable for free at any time.
- A registration can be cancelled with a full refund of the registration fee until May 31, 2021.
Online registrationPlease click the button below and log in / create an account in the Conference Registration System. After logging in, click on "New registration" to register for the conference.
Fee waiversThere is a long tradition in EATAW of offering conference fee waivers and/or financial support to presenters in contexts or countries where they might not get university support to attend conferences. The EATAW board and EATAW 2021 organisers therefore invite applications for fee waivers.
Applications will be evaluated after April 15, 2021 by a committee who will consider them on the merits of both the statement and the conference abstract. We hope to reach decisions within a week to ten days from receiving applications.
Registration fee waivers from the EATAW 2021
The requirements for eligibility for a fee and conference dinner waiver from the conference organiser:
- Applicants must have a proposal accepted for the conference.
- Applicants must submit a statement justifying their application for a fee waiver to email@example.com with subject line “Request for EATAW 2021 Fee Waiver” no later than April 15, 2021.